Young Living Essential Oils Independent Distributor
ESSENTIAL OILS ARE the life source for plants
We are essentially in the process of distilling your oils. Learn more at the link below. Questions, comments or concerns? Schedule a phone consult and an experienced essential oil user will call you at the time you select.
Oral Inflammation and the use of Young Living Essential Oils
Oral/ Gum inflammation is epidemic and easily identified on thermal imaging. Routine trips to the dentist for deep scaling, cleanings, and checkups are important in maintaining your gums.
It is imperative to perform at home care and have regular thermography examinations of the mouth.
Check out Dr. Piana's protocol for Oral Dysbiosis that includes oil pulling.
Coconut oil pulling
1. Brush your teeth and floss.
2. Scrape your tongue with a tongue scraper. These first 2 steps will start you off with a clean enviornment.
3. Swish in your mouth one teaspoon of organic coconut oil (can also use sesame) for twenty minutes a day. Many sites say timing is key. Add a Young Living essential oil. Many oils out there cannot be taken internally. Please read labels carefully if you use other oil companies. Read about the Young Living standards on oilsforyourlife.com. There's a reference guide about YL essential oils to tell you which ones are beneficial/safe to ingest. Not all of them can be taken internally. For oil pulling you could use a couple drops of one of these at a time: Thieves, Purification, Frankincense, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree oil) OR Peppermint with the carrier oil (coconut or sesame). You can use only the carrier oil if you want.
4. Spit coconut oil mix out in the garbage. You do not want to spit it out in the sink and clog your drains.
5. Give your teeth a second light brush.
6. Rinse with hydrogen peroxide or Thieves mouth wash for a finishing touch.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out. (877) 315-7226 Ext. 447.
To give you an idea on the pricing options of Young Living essential oils check out the following: Thieves essential oil blend retail is $44.41 (plus taxes and shipping) for a 15 ml bottle and The Premium Starter kit (including a wholesale membership with 24% off discount for any future purchases which are not required and no other fees) with the Dew drop diffuser is $160. This is a savings of 41% off of wholesale and the best way to get started with your Young Living essential oils collection! Most of the oils I mentioned above come in the Premium Starter Kit, plus there are more (11 total!). Let us know if you're ready to order and we can get you set up. Or you can click here to Get Started and select a membership level.
Your Premium Starter Kit Will Include:
Dewdrop Diffuser (create aroma therapy in your home or office)
Premium Essential Oils Collection (5-ml each) Lavender, Copaiba Vitality™, Peppermint Vitality™, Lemon Vitality™, Frankincense, Thieves® Vitality™, Purification®, RC™, DiGize™ Vitality™, PanAway®, oils are subject to change based on availability. With the Young Living standards, at time crops can be rejected or not available. If this occurs, Young Living with substatute another oil you can try in your starter kit.
Stress Away™ 5-ml
AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment (place this on any bottle you choose)
10 Sample Packets to share
10 Love it? Share it! Sample Business Cards to give out
10 Love it? Share it! Sample Oil Bottles - give someone a sample bottle from a blend you make or a single oil
2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples - we like these best cold but drink them either way
Product Guide and Product Price List
Essential Oil Magazine
Member Resources for you to learn about the endless benefits off essential oils